Understanding the New Sedation Rules-Houston
Time & Location
About the Event
Changes to the Sedation Rules in Texas Can be Confusing- Learn About How The Changes Affect You
We will walk through the rule changes with you to provide an overview of the new requirements as they pertain to Level 1, 2 and 3 sedation providers (nitrous oxide through moderate IV sedation).
- Understand the new TSBDE rules and how they apply to your practice as a nitrous oxide provider Level 1 and moderate sedation providers Level 2 and 3.
- Evaluate and improve your preparedness for medical emergencies in the dental office
- Prepare yourself and your practice for a sedation level 2,3 inspection
- Participate in a mock provider based inspection utilizing the criteria published by TSBDE
- The course will review the 10 new sedation and opioid rules
- We will discuss the minimal and moderate sedation vs deep sedation
- We will review the Texas blue ribbon panel results